Your new employer:
A globally operating consulting company. In the process of expanding the international consulting practices we are looking in all locations (e.g. Germany, Switzerland, US, etc.) for
SAP PP Senior Consultant or Managing Principal (m/w)
Your new challenge:
We are currently looking for experienced PP consultants capable of playing a key role in helping to grow and expand the team. Roles and opportunities will vary according to position, but will involve being part of a multinational project team, based on client sites implementing PP for our national and international clients.
As a consultant, this is a great opportunity to work with a growing consultancy, with top tier clients, developing your implementation skills. For more senior candidates, you will be responsible for leading teams or solutions with the opportunity to move into project management or program/multiproject management.
The PP consultant is capable of playing a key role in helping to grow and expand the team. Roles and opportunities will vary according to position, but will involve being part of a multinational project team, based on client sites implementing PP
for our national and international clients.
- Experience in 2-3 end to end implementations (2-3 full lifecycle).
- Skills should include configuration and expertise in the logistic business processes (e.g. capacity planning, process control
and scheduling) with a strong knowledge of underlying processes in manufacturing
- Alternatively end-user experience coupled with excellent functional/process knowledge
- Must know the local implementation language. Real shop floor exposure, must be self starters / self organizers
- Roll out exposure
- Following SAP skills / expertise:
- SAP and MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) integration and SAP R/3 PP and APO PP/DS integration
- SAP PP / Product costing integration and ECM (Engineering Change Management) exposure to discrete manufacturing with serialized equipments.
Personal characteristics should include an excellent client focus, drive to achieve, ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels within the company and client organisation.
A university degree or equivalent qualification is required in a related discipline.
An excellent command of English (written and spoken) is required. Other Languages are an added benefit. You are willing to travel nationally and internationally (Europe).
You will be part of a professional, appreciative and global consulting network of highly educated professionals. Great career opportunities, an over average financial package (including the option for a company car) and the chance to contribute to a rapidly growing global organization with all your competencies. You can choose your home base whereever you want.